Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Freebie Day!!!!

I know, I know finally huh! It has been a rough week. I know I have made promises I have not been able to keep. It has been hard for me to get anywork done the past few days. I dont know if I have mentioned I have fibromyalgia. When it gets close to a season change and the weather starts going back and forth. I have increased pain. The past few days I have been forced to take muscle relaxants and just go to bed. It never pops it's head up at a good time. Never at a good time. Anyway, I felt much better today after sleeping until almost noon pacific time today. I have been okay since. So, I had time to make a freebie. I hope you enjoy it. The colors are very spring oriented and fun. On April 1st you will get to see the kit this came from. Here is the preview.

Photobucket

Here is the link: http://www.scrappinggarden.com/april/als_tsgfreebie.zip

On another note. Marsha and I had our first crop tonight. It was so much fun. I would like to invite you to come on by the Growing Your Elements forum and find out more about the challenge and how you can still partcipate. I will be putting together how you can do that sometime tomorrow. So by tommorrow evening pacific time I will have that up. We would like to extend the invitation for you all to come next month. I know some of you cannot make it so we will try as much as we can to help you out so at least you will be able to receive the posting bonus.

This year has seen a lot of crazy weather so far and I hope you all have been surviving okay. It has been tough here because we get one day of really nice weather and then it is freezing at night and rainy the next day. I have heard about alot of you still having ice problems, snow problems, and even tornado warnings. I will pray that the Lord will keep you all safe and pray that he will begin to tame the weather.

You all have a wonderful day and God Bless you all. I hope so much that you will love the freebie.

Hugs to you all,
Peace out!! lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sweets...Soooo sorry to hear that your Fibromyalgia has been acting up....I have heard that it is very very painful.....We all know how very busy you are so when you are in pain we totally understand....I have days where my arthritis is untolerable....Our weather has calmed down a bit but it is getting real cold again....By the way Thank you for allowing us that don't have puter access for the crops to do them anyways...that is very much appreciated...And Thank U sooo much for your little peek Freebie...bet that kit is going to be gorgeous....Muah...Have A Great Day....

Photomama said...

You have blessed us with a wonderful mini gift in spite of your pain.
My only thought at this moment is that May God Bless you with all his love as you have shared with others.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie, could you please send the rain over here to South Australia. We are in the midst of a severe drought and I can't remember rain anymore :( Have a wonderful day and I hope you feel better.

Robbi and Mike said...

Hi April, I too am sorry to hear your fibromyalgia has been acting up again...Take it easy and hopefully the pain will ease up, that must be very difficult for you especially with JP and his special needs :) Our prayers are with ya. Thank you for thinkin of us that didnt make it to the Crop, I didnt get back here to check your reply after I asked....dum dum!!! Will keep an eye out in the forums...thank you!
Thank you too for the gift it is really cute, love the colors! Hope you have a nice evening! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, despite your physical problems. Hope tomorrow's a brighter day!

Unknown said...

thank you for the freebie . I am sorry I missed the chat. It didn't show any chats tonight on the calendar :(
I am glad to hear you are feeling better.
take care