Thursday, December 20, 2007

Another Busy day…


And 15 new kits in The Scrapping Garden Store! You really should go and check these beautiful new kits out… I also want to congratulate our December Garden Pick, MyEmmaDoodle for her beautiful winning LO “Just Emma” Please go Here to leave congratulations for Sarah.

Just a few more days of shopping left til Christmas. I am finished with all my shopping, now I just need to finish the baking.. The kids are coming over on Sunday to celebrate Christmas. I need to get the relish trays ready and since all the gingerbread boys were eaten already, Miranda and I need to get some more baked. I think my little granddaughters are going to come over tomorrow night to help us decorate the gingerbread men so that should be interesting. I hope to get lots of pictures to share…

This afternoon was very foggy. The temperature is supposed to stay above freezing so the roadways shouldn’t be icy in the morning. That is good because I really hate driving the bus on icy roads. School lets out at 1:15pm and then we are off school for the next 2 weeks. I asm looking forward to some downtime. It seems like all I have done is rush around the last few weeks..
Hubby just made me some dinner so I am going to call it a night. What do YOU have planned for Christmas??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really DO sound very busy! It sure is a crazy time of year, EH?!...threw a little "Canadian-speak" in there for fun..LOL! I keep trying each year to plan things well enough that there is time to pause and actually enjoy some family time..I'm sure that you and your grandkids enjoy the gingerbread/baking sessions.
You must still be shaking a bit inside after the accident your son had. He must have been terrified...what a feeling...that loss of control as your car spins/tumbles?!! Of course, I'm sure everyone is so relieved that he wasn't "hurt", but it still must be scary for everyone. Give him lots of hugs...it shows how unexpected things can happen!
What do we do for Christmas? My house is too small to host "the family Christmas supper", so this year we are holding it at my boyfriend's house. The dinner moves around each year. The person/family hosting it does the turkey and most of the rest of the meal...but we all bring along some needed thing like a salad, a vegetable dish, the traditional Christmas pudding (very British...actually more like a heavy, dark cake) and the various sauces that you can put on top of the "pudding". Yummy!!