Monday, December 24, 2007

A Busy Christmas Eve

Wow! What a busy day here. It started at 8am this morning with opening presents with my immediate family...continued with a visit to my hubby's family and lunch at (I can't believe I am saying this) "Chuck E Cheese". *laugh* Never in my life did I think I would be visiting that place on Christmas Eve. My hubby's mom loves to take the boys out and do things with them when she gets to see them, so this was her pick this time. Of course the boys thought it was wonderful. The evening was spent with a large group of my extended family...and with 2 VERY tired little boys. I have to say, especially since they were both going with only a very short nap, they did great!

Hopefully with a much more layed back day tomorrow, I will be able to get a better blog entry together for you guys. And I haven't forgotten about the picture of some of the ornaments my mom and I have been working on! Need to get that off my camera along with the tons of other Christmas pictures. :)

For now I bid you good night! Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all at Scrapping Garden :)