Friday, December 28, 2007

Fabric Ornament Instructions

Ok, I finally got the instructions together for the fabric ornaments my mom and I have been making. Hopefully you all will be able to understand these. I have included a lot of photos along with the steps so hopefully that will help. Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Grab the Fabric Ornament Instructions Here (sorry this link has been removed)

I will leave these up for a few days to allow people to get them if you want over the New Year holiday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these instructions! I am thinking of playing with some of my paper scraps for these - wonder if it will work.

Jen said...

I have wondered the same thing, Connie! You will have to let us know if it works!!

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for posting the directions. Your ornaments are beautiful, and I can't wait to play!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of work, but they are gorgeous! Thank you so much for the instructions. Maybe by next Christmas I can make some up. lol.

dedesmith32 said...

Wow! These ornaments are gorgeous! I definitely got to give this a shot next year for gifts!

Thanks for everything!

Michelle said...

Thank you for the instructions for the lovely ornaments!!

Unknown said...

thank you for the instructions. They are really cute and I hope to try them and have the half as nice as yours and your moms.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the instructions!!! I hope that mine turn out as beautiful as yours have!