Thursday, December 6, 2007

OOp's A bit late Today

This week has gone so fast , I can't believe that it is Thursday already and today i went and slept in so i didn't have time to get on here before rushing out to work..... BAD ME!!!!!!! Still gave you a little longer with yesterday's Download.


Yesterday turned out to be quite a nice day, We took Jason to Glenrothes and got his ear pierced as we intended. The guy wasn't going to do it at first, Said it was too busy, but with it just being one ear they did it for him , Jason sat down in the corner very straight faced, I was half expecting him to get up and say "No I don't want it done now", but no he waited till it was done then said he didn't want it now...LOL I stood back a bit and my mum was near him and I could hear him saying to Gran are you sure it doesn't hurt Gran... Now this was after he had got it done...lol I must admit his face was a picture , I wasn't sure if he was going to cry or what, as he was really straight faced. I think he got a shock as he didn't expect it to look like a gun. When he got up he said he wants it out now as it stings. We said no you have to keep it in till it heals, he said FOREVER ... We said yes and off he went arms swinging all ways, saying he knew he shouldn't have got it done... And he went out of the shop and across to the big tree in the middle of the town center in a huff...... It was quite funny and I think that was what stopped me crying as I had a lump in my throat when I saw his face after it got done. I really wasn't sure if he was going to cry or not at that stage. He did calm down and then just went around with one hand covering it because he said people will see it.
We went for a coffee and a roll and he settled down and seems fine with it now. We did get him a pair of Gold Hoops so that if the stud bothers him while sleeping I can put the Tiny hoop in and it wont bother him. I must admit I think his little stud is just so cute though. I am really glad he got it done.

I managed to get a few of my Christmas presents in as well and feel really relieved at that, I was starting to worry that I wouldn't get them in , I just couldn't think what to get, I think that is most of my Shopping done now , just a few little bits to get , like sweets and things like that.

Today's $2.00 kit is My Cute as a button Cars Alive kit. I think this is such a cute kit . You can grab that kit HERE for the next 24 hour's.




And Here is Todays part of A Touch of Christmas


Todays( Sorry Link Expired) Here

I just want to thank everyone for all there Messages, I really do enjoy reading them. Thank you again and keep them coming. See you all tomorrow.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just love 'A Touch of Christmas', can't wait for the next parts to arrive :) thank you so much for giving it to us!

xashee's corner said...

I hope his ear heals up fast for him! Thank you so very much for sharing today's link!!! Have a GREAT day :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome kit with us! Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Morning....Ahhhh the JOY of Motherhood Huh.....I just hope he doesn't decide that it wasn't all bad and have something else pierced LOL....I have a hard time wearing studs too...for sleeping that is...had to get hoops but got real tiny ones..Prob sloved...Have a Good day Dear and Thanks for the wonderful gift....Muah

Robbi and Mike said...

Awww, and you didnt have a camera with you??? Such an experience to have. Thanks for the cute kit - its adorable!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays FAB DL!!!!
Glad all went well with the ear piercing even though now he doesn't want it!!! LOL
If you would of told him no than he'd be mad at you so you can't win either way!

Anonymous said...

This kit is really cute! Thanks do much!

Lisa said...

I too hope you got a picture of that! I love reading your stories!! I also love this kit, thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

This sure is a fun kit. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I too missed your posts (in Australia) but not here to whinge, here to be grateful that I can get todays, the work is top notch, and I read the rules, avaiable for 24 hours, if I am not there in time my bad luck !!
Some people are very ungrateful aren't they, and to have the audacity to whine !! WELL !!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Linda

M said...

Lots of boys are having it done. Some parents, if a teen boy wants his ears pierced, prefer to take him to the mall themselves and have it done hygienically and proessionally; it's maybe for some families the moderate thing to do, rather than risk him "experimenting" with an unsterile needle himself in front of a mirror. In these days of diseases, I guess that is a consideration.