Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thanks for stopping by...

Congratulations to Teenybop61, withnuts & davoli82 for guessing the correct kits used in my element scavenger hunt. I would like to thank all those who participated in this challenge. I will PM you the SticKit. As for the three winners, please PM your kit choice from one of the 12 featured kits in the challenge below. Congratulations again.


ANSWERS
1. Party Time
2. Painted Paradise
3. Earthly Beauty
4. Very Cool
5. Out of this World
6. Shoebox Memories
7. Paper Wishes
8. Charmingly Beautiful
9. Out of this World 2
10. Soaring Star
11. Citrus Fresh
12. Flower Power




I was able to look at my files retrieved from my broken computer and found a couple of freebies for you.
They are extra papers that coordinate with my
Starting next year with a brand new computer...lol
(fingers crossed) join me in my Braving the Elements Challenge, Petals of Wisdom challenge and my SticKit to me bragbook exchange.
Well I hope I kept you entertained this week. Please enjoy the next week with Dyanna, she will be your next guest blogger.

My wish to all of you and your family
a Joyful Christmas and Blessed & Healthy New Year.
See you around TSG and thanks for stopping by.

Take care,
Lynn Reloza

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Santa is good to you and brings you a new computer :) I can't wait til you're up and running again! I do miss your challenges. Congrats to the winners of the scavenger hunt!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope your wish comes true for the new Computer!!!
TY so very much for these FAB BG's!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Thank you Lynn :) You did a wonderful job this week on the blog! I hope you get your new computer and have a very Blessed Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the freebies and thanks for sharing your life with us this week. Merry Christmas :)

dyanna said...

Merry Christmas Lynn :) I hope you get your new computer and thank you so much for a wonderful week of getting to know you a little better :)

Anonymous said...

It has been such a pleasure to get to know you a bit better Sweetie and I sooo enjoyed my visit with you....May the Holiday be Very Merry and Happy for you and I will keep my fingers crossed that Christmas Wish Comes true...Thank You for all your wonderful gifts...Muah and Hugs enclosed....