Sunday, December 9, 2007

Happy Sunday!

Hello everyone! My name is Lynn Reloza and I’m your guest blogger this week. This is the first time I’ve ever blogged. My first fear was that I wouldn’t know how to publish/post this blog, but if you’re reading this, I must of done something right or I got some help…lol. My second fear is that I will bore you guys….crickets chirping..lol.

Well, here I go… I am an exclusive designer here at TSG since December of last year. I have 3 boys. My first is my husband, Mark, who I have been together with for 17 years and married for 12. Our oldest son, Kainoa, is 12. He is our Honeymoon baby and gave him a Hawaiian name. My youngest son, Josiah, will be 10 next month. We prayed for him and gave him a Biblical name. My TSG user name is JKLMscrapper. That is the first initials of all our names in alphabetical/age order. If I have another baby and it’s a girl, her name will be Nina. If I have a boy, his name will be Isaiah…. Still naming them in alphabetical order. And no there are no plans for babies in the future, but if it happens, it happens…and if it’s gonna happen, please happen soon…..

I haven’t created a kit since the beginning of November, my computer completely crashed on me. It’s been a nightmare trying to get it fixed and then just last week my colored laser printer stopped working. I’m borrowing a computer that is very slow. I bought a new colored laser printer so now I am in a crazy rush to make my Christmas Gifts and our Christmas/New Years card. I apologize in advance that I will not have a freebie for you everyday, but I’ll try my best to create one or two for all of you.

But in the meantime, I have a pictorial scavenger hunt for you. There are twelve elements shown here, each coming from 12 different kits of mine. Find the kit for each of the elements. May be tricky because some elements are not shown on the previews, but are just a different color or you can tell by the theme. I’ll give you one hint. If you played the November Bingo game, elements from the prize or the kits on the coupon are not shown. PM your answers to me at TSG (again, I’m jklmscrapper) do not send the answers as comments here on this blog. All the correct entries will be gathered and on Friday I will randomly pick 1-3 winners (depending on the amount of correct entries) and announce the winner(s) on Saturday. The winners will get to choose one of the 12 featured kits in the scavenger challenge as their prize. Everyone who participates in this challenge will get the SticKit of the challenge layout, I will PM it to you…well hey, there’s your first freebie. Good luck to all.

If you have any questions, I would love to answer them in my next blog.
Happy Hunting and see you later!!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Great job Lynn, thanks for the hunt! Have fun with the blog this week :)

Jen said...

Greaet job on your first ever blog post. I knew you could do it :)
It's nice to get to know some about your family...and great way of naming your boys! :)

Hope all your computer problems are fixed soon. I know how frustrating that can be.

I LOVE your idea for the hunt!!! Good luck everyone!

Karen Wallace said...

Hi Lynn, I knew you would do Great! Sounds like they are gonna have a lot of fun this week.
Good luck with the rest of the week.:)

TexJudy said...

Hiya, Lynn. It's nice to learn a little about you and your family. I'm looking forward to getting to know you a little better each day. Good luck with the hunt everyone!

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

Congratulations on your first blog post. It's nice to learn more about you. Sorry about your computer woes. Hope you're up and running soon. The scavenger hunt looks like fun. Looking forward to your week at the TSG blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Lynn....Its so nice to see you here even if one eye is closed....I don't have that affliction Thank Goodness but have several others that are very very naggy...LOL....Hope I get to know a little bit more about you....The hunt you are offering sounds intriging....haven't decided if I want to go there yet...I am very Chicken LOL....Have a Great Day....Muah !!

Lois B said...

I am goig to give it a try

Anonymous said...

You did a fine job on your first blog post! The scavenger hunt looks like fun - I'll have to give it a shot :)