Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hi everyone

Well it's time that you are all made to suffer me and my ramblings...stop..where are you all going? hehe!!

So a bit about me....

I am a married Mum of 3 super kiddos! Rachel is 12 (future paediatrician), Becky is 11 (future movie star!!)and David is 8(future Army officer!). (Yes i know the girlies are close in age and trust me it shocked me as much as it has you, LOL). My long suffering hubby is Richard and oddly enough today is the anniversary of our very first date! He took me to London to see Les Miserables, we had box seats and it was so romantic! So 13 years on we are still together. We have a menagerie of animals! Hobbes and Hitchy are the cats, Beaky is the Budgie that my Dad hand reared and Fudges is Rebecca's rabbit! As if that isn't enough i work school hours term time as a nursery teacher to 4 year olds!

I began digi scrapping about 2.5 years ago now, i had never paper scrapped until i made paperbag scrapbooks with the kids one summer! Far too messy for my liking!!

So thats me!

As i am in the UK i will be posting during the afternoon (my time) until the 3rd of Jan when i will be posting in the evening (my time) as the kids will be back to school and I to work!

Speaking of which i have to iron their school uniforms this afternoon...man don't ya just hate that job! I can't believe they are back to school so soon :(. I could do with keeping them home till the 7th!
Meet the kids..
Rachel with her microscope, she got it for Christmas.

Rebecca dressed as the Washerwoman from the Wind in the Willows. She was in theatre the week before Christmas.

David with the obligatory Christmas hair cut!!


I have decided that as it is the last couple of days in 2007 and the start of 2008 i will be giving treats away as i go along! They have been kindly made by our own Karen Wallace so huge thanks to her. Enjoy them!
Here is your first gift :). Click here ( link expired).


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to getting a peek into your home life for this week, just as I have enjoyed all the previous hostesses. Thanks so much for sharing a freebie with us as well; I love Karen's work!

Robbi and Mike said...

So nice to meet you Gill, you have a great looking kids! Thank you for the gift(and Karen also)
Hope you have a wonderful day and dont work too hard :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Gill. What a precious family you have. Thank you to you and Karen Wallace for the treat. Looking forward to your week on the blog.

Kim said...

Thank you Karen and Gill too!!! It's a great New Year stickit. I'm looking forward to hearing about you and your family this week :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much for todays FAB goody!!!!!!

Jen said...

Wow, the kids are all looking SO old- ESPECIALLY David!!! I look forward to spending the week with you. Thanks for the stickit Gill & Karen! It will be fun to ring in the New Year with you :)

Anonymous said...

thanks so much! Sweet kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing!