Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hello everyone! Once again it is my chance to say hello to everyone and visit with you all for the week. My name is Dyanna, I am the Forum Administrator and the Store Manager at The Scrapping Garden. Actually I pop up in all sorts of places on the site… My official duties are to keep the forums running smoothly and to keep the store running smoothly and our customers happy. So anytime you have a problem, or question, please don’t hesitate to contact me at dyanna@scrappinggarden.com

A quick run down of some of my duties… In the forum I keep an eye out for unwanted spam messages and quickly delete them. It is my job to send infractions out to members that break any of the rules we have at TSG. I also keep the threads pruned and move posts to appropriate threads if they are put in the wrong spot. I moderate all threads and keep an eye out for any member that needs help. If I cant help I sure try to find someone who can. I also browse the gallery looking at all our members wonderful LO’s. I try to comment as often as possible. As the TSG Store Manager it is my job to get all the kits our fantastic designers make into the store twice a week. The designers submit forms with all the info about their new kits and I go thru every form watching for typographical mistakes or any other type of error. I add the html coding that makes the kit description show up in the store. Then I check every zip and preview link to make sure they are within the size guidelines. To make it easier on our members who are on dial up or slower connection speeds we make sure every zip file is as close to 20MB as possible, and we keep every preview under 125KB. When I have checked all of that I make sure every zip and preview links up with the proper kit. Then I adjust the pricing to 25% off for the first 2 days and then the kits are activated and an email is sent to Robin who then does the Store Newsletter. This is done twice a week every week. Sometimes the designers give me a break and only submit a few kits, but sometimes they get in a designing spree and I get deluged with new kits… At times like that I am very busy. Today I managed to get 7 new kits ready for the store on Tuesday. Tomorrow will probably be another busy day as I am sure a few more new kit submission forms will come to my email over night.
If anyone has any questions about how something works at TSG, or a question about me, please ask. It will give me something to blog about. Tomorrow I will tell you all a little more about me…

6 comments:

Karen Wallace said...

You do a Fantastic job in TSG Dyanna , I am sure i speak for everyone here in saying that we don't know how we would cope without you. I hope that you have a great week Blogging and Have a very Merry Christmas when it comes Dyanna.

Anonymous said...

Boy I thought I was a busy person. You do a wonderful job at TSG and a very active member as well. Have a super Blog Week Dyanna.

Anonymous said...

WOW Dyanna...You are one busy gal....I too think you do a marvelous job with keeping the Garden running smoothly....I we sutrely appreciate it....I sooo enjoy visiting with you here and getting to know you a bit better....Have a Great Week Sweetie....

Robbi and Mike said...

Welcome back Dyanna...thanks for all you do to keep everything running smoothly! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year! Hugs

Anonymous said...

WOW ! and in your spare time you...... :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with what all of these ladies have said! I really don't know how you do it. Dyanna = Superwoman :)