Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Last Day...

My last day..... Sob sob. I hope that you haven't been bored by my rants too much over the last week and if you have My Scarecrow kit made up for it...lol
I have really enjoyed my time with you all, you have no idea how sick I felt the day before I was due to do it. I almost emailed Jen to tell her I couldn't do it as I was just to nervous and scared that I would have nothing to talk about. But I am so glad I did as it has been such a pleasure to read all the comments each day.
Ok on to a couple of question's - Diane you are such a sweet Lady it is always a pleasure seeing your name pop up around the challenge's , Blog and site , You asked how I do it. Honestly some days I wonder that myself...lol It's not too bad, I do get weeks or days if I have been real busy in my real life that it takes me a few days to get caught up again..But I Love it, I Love to Create stuff and seeing that people enjoy it. That makes it all worth it.
Judy you mentioned a Manly Heritage kit. ... I will certainly give that one a go , I think it could be very popular and something I think I would use myself for some photo's of my own Dad. Thank you for that. You also ask what program I use... I Love my psp I started with psp7 went on to 8 and now I just love my psp9 I have used psp10 but prefer my old faithful PSP9. I do also have CS2 and PSE3 that I do use for certain elements, but all the putting together and bulk of the work is done in psp. I started by accident , took me 3 days to get to grips with paint shop pro , my pal Janey gave me the programme and I was determine to crack it as I had seen tags on the Internet and I really wanted to be able to make them myself so I sat at this programme for 3 days cursed it and everything but once I got the basics nothing could stop me and I was doing tutorials that I found on the web and I just loved it, I have always loved arty stuff even from a very young age I loved art. Most of my inspiration comes from seeing what others do around the scrapping community, I might see one item and think Ohhhh that's nice and before I know it I have created a kit from it ...with my own twist. If I get stuck I usually research a theme and see what pops up on it and usually the colors or pictures will give me enough to do something with.
Dyanna , you mentioned Vintage kit's... That will be on my new years list as well , I have not done anything along these lines yet so I am certainly going to give them a try and I do want to do a little girly princess kit as I have never done that either with having a boy .
It really has been a pleasure I am going to miss doing this also... I am sure you will see me again some day in the not to distant future and if you don't want to see me then you will maybe want to see what I have for a freebie...lol

Here is the Very last kit for $2.00 my lovely Framzz pack get it HERE for the next 24hours.



And the very last part of my kit A Touch of Christmas is here . If you missed this kit or Part of it ,You will be able to get it in the Store on Tuesday, Along with all the challenge bits as well.



Todays( Link has Expired)Link

I am sorry for the problems some of you had with the last link... No idea what happened but because of the problem i will leave it up a bit longer.

Thank you again to all who joined me this week and i hope to see you around the garden sometime as well. Take care and i hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas when it comes.


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've done a great job blogging this week, Karen. I've really enjoyed reading what you have to say :) Looking forward to seeing the new kits you were talking about doing. Thanks so much for sharing this kit with us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

I hope this is not goodbye....I have loved your kits and your daily blog.....congratulations. Hope you will continue offering freebies occasionally. Merry Christmas and have a great New Year.

Joni Siebenlist said...

It is so generous of you to give us this beautiful kit Karen, thank you very much! You did a great job this week. The blog is a great way to get to know more about everyone.

Kim said...

You've done great this week!!!! It has been great to get to know you a little better! Thanks for letting us. Thanks also for the beautiful, yet fun kit, how you combined those two is beyond me but you did!!! Thank you :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Karen TY so very much for this past weeks AWEsome kit & for letting us get to know you!!!!
You did a FAB job so no need to be scared next time!!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbi and Mike said...

Hi Karen - thanks for a great week visiting with you...It's been very nice and thank you for the adorable gift/kit, its adorable!
Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year...hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit. You're a great blogger!

dyanna said...

Thank you soo much for sharing your life with us this past week. I have enjoyed reading all about you and what has been going on. I am looking forward to your new kits and also want to thank you for the lovely kit you gave us this past week :) Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

This kit is adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome kit with us! I really enjoyed reading the blog daily! You did awesome! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou very much for the free kit. It has been great getting to know you over the past week and sharing in your life. Thanks for organising the challenges around this kit as well. You certainly have had a busy week and pulled it off without any problems... so "no worries" next tme :)

Unknown said...

it was nice to get to know you Karen. thanks for the great kit. I love seeing everyday what was going to be new. I am glad you decided to do it this week.

BitsOScrap said...

Thank you Karen, this is a fabulous kit.

Lisa said...

Karen, Thanks so much for this adorable kit! It has been a real pleasure reading about your daily life here and you did a wonderful job! Hopefully we will have the pleasure of you hosting again someday!

Anonymous said...

Karen, I have really enjoyed reading your blog entries. And your kit is absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Joan - aka paperlady

Anonymous said...

many thanks for this fantastic kit, merry christmas

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie...Ya' know I am just soooo hooked on Scrapping and I LOVE it at TSG....Everyone is just so darned Sweet and helpful...Your Blogging this week has been a real pleasure for me....I really enjoyed getting to know you a little better...You say you Love your PSP ?? I do too...My PSP 8 is my old faithful and the only program I have ever used...I still am discovering new things to do with it....Well Dear....Your visit was way to short as far as I'm concerned but I Loved it...Muah Sweets for that lovely kit and ww'll see you over at TSG....enclosing some Friendship Huggies dear....Grammadiane

Snowsmoon said...

WOW, I missed it all :( so busy getting my stuff together for my own freebies and kits for the store that I miss your whole week! I am sorry, I love your work and I can't wait for you to see my layouts with your awesome Christmas 2007 kit. I am having so much fun with it. Thank you for all you support and I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS....may I add your blog and store links to my blog? Please let me know. Enjoy and I hope to turn in my CT work in a couple of days. I can't wait to see you here again. BIG HUGS and Happy Holidays!
Dawn