Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wet Day in Scotland...

Well it's another Wet Day in Not so Bonnie Scotland Today!
Thank you all so much for all your Comment's, It really has blown me away by how many of you have commented... I can't thank you enough.

I am having a quiet day in today ,I am going to try Start a new kit... Just not sure what yet.... Any Suggestion's?


I am feeling a bit blah today. Tomorrow would have been my dad's 62nd Birthday if he were still here and I have been thinking about him a lot the past few days.
My dad died just over 3 years ago now and i still find it very very hard to deal with . I have lost my Grans and Grandads over the years and it did hurt as we were very close... BUT nothing can compare to how i feel at loosing my dad, I just wish that it would get easier as I hate crying every time i talk about him. My dad absolutely LOVED Jason , he just seemed to glow when he was with him, I have never seen my dad so mellow , Jason could wrap him around his little finger .... They spoilt him rotten. I stayed with my parent's when Jason was born and so he got to spend a lot of time with him, even when i moved out they still saw each other nearly every day as i was always at my parent's house. At least he got to know his Grandad which i am really glad about. I also have a lot of video footage that is off my dad and Jason so he will get to see him as well some day when i have the courage to put it on.

Ok i am rambling here. Lets get on.... Today's kit in the store for $2.00 is my Flakey kit. This kit is really Lovely, the elements in it are so pretty , the preview really doesn't do it any justice.




I have a few NEW Items in the store today as well.
There's :-
Karen's Snowflake papers with some bonus elements.
Karen's Christmas Stickers
A holly jolly paper pack
Karen's Snowflakes

Karen's Flowers
And Karen's Fibre's

These are all items that were in my Personal Grab bag in November. If you didn't get it Tut Tut on you ....LOL

What you have all been waiting on.....Here is part 3 of the weeks Downloads. I am glad to hear that you all love this kit. If you miss parts of it , you will be able to get the FULL kit in store next week and that will include the challenge piece's as well.

This is my Favourite part of this kit as I just Love how the border turned out with the flakey edge.... hope that you like it too.

Here is todays (SORRY LINK Has EXPIRED)
    

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous kit, and it is lovely to share a little bit of your life with you. I hope you don't get too sad over your Dad's passing. Sounds as though you have plenty to celebrate, he sounds as though he was a wonderful Dad and Granddad.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about losing your Dad. I lost mine Oct 2006 and it hurts more than when my Mum died a few years before. I think it's because you have lost the last of your parents. I still get teary when I think of him, like now.

Thankyou for another part of this beautiful kit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for today's link! This kit is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Sadness, along with the wonderful memories, are perfectly normal. Your father seems like a wonderful person and you need to remember him! Gentle hugs coming your way. And also thanks for the whimsical freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the freebie. I know what you mean about your Dad, I lost mine 3 years ago too. I still cry when I think of him. Big hugs to you

Anonymous said...

I love this! It is so adorable! Many thanks! Linda

Anonymous said...

Dear Heart...I know that the holidays are especially hard when you have lost someone you loved.....I lost my Daddy when I was 3 years old so I never really had the chance to know him....Just treasure the time you Did have with him.....Thank you for this piece to this wonderful gift Sweetie...We are to have a wet day also but in the form of Snow....Have a Good one !!!

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE this kit and thank you so very much for sharing today's link! Have a GREAT day :D

Anonymous said...

I am just adoring this kit; thanks for sharing. Sorry about your dad. My m-i-l passed away nearly 3 years ago, and it still hurts.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the adorable pieces.

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you for the gift of this beautiful kit. Hope your sadness lessens as time goes by. I'm sure there are alot of us reading your blog with tears and kleenex as we share your feelings about loved ones in our lives also. God Bless and keep you safe and strong. Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful kit - thank you! My dad has been gone over ten years and I still miss him, but the memories are more touched with love now than sadness. One of my favorite photos of my dad is him playing dolls with my youngest daughter - he was wearing a doll hat and bib she had put on him!

Dracowin said...

Thank you for this latest bit of your adorable kit!
I'm sorry for the sadness you're feeling about your father. It is a blessing however to have a Dad you felt so close to and who was such a good grandgfather as well. Hold on to those good memories. As long as you have them he will never be truly gone.

dyanna said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dad passing :( My mom passed 2 yrs ago the 22nd of December :( Yep, right before Xmas.. Makes this time of year very bittersweet... I cant tell you it gets easier, because I dont think it does.. huggs for you.. and thank you for another piece of this cute kit...

Lisa said...

I know how you feel about losing your dad...I lost mine 26 years ago, he was only 45 and I still miss him. My oldest was only 8 month old and the only grandchild at the time and he adored her!

Thank you so much for sharing this adorable kit...the border, ribbon and bows are so cute!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another AWESOME part!!!!!!
A HUGE BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynthia said...

Very cute thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Holidays always seem to be the hardest time of the year when it comes to missing loved ones. I hope that your spirits are lifted soon. {{HUG}}

Kit idea: a Valentines kit with Amethyst (Feb's birthstone) hues instead of red.