Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday is here again...

Here we are again at the start of another week. 22 days to Christmas. OMG I am soooo not ready for that yet. I think my son is wanting the whole of the Argos book, he is now saying don't worry mum i'm not asking you to get it Santa will get it for me. eeek.....LOL
I put my tree up on Friday for him as he had been going on about it for a couple of weeks or more and driving me mad , So I thought ok last day of school and DEC tomorrow I will put it up... BUT being a big tree in about a 100 pieces I thought I would put it up before he got in, So I didn't have him trying to mix up all the branches. I got it up ok with the odd interruption from Smokey and Shadow jumping in the box to have a sniff or a nibble of my tree branches. Why Shadow was nibbling at them I have no idea. But it went up before Jason got in and I put the lights on which I must admit I detest doing as its a 7 foot tree and quite thick it needs a lot of bulbs. I noticed the bottom strand of lights were not lit...So I put my hand in the tree to pull the strand out and see if I could see anything and electrocuted myself. There was a broken bulb and I couldn't see it and put my hand right on it , I let go quick but it gave me quite a shock and I have a little hole in my middle finger now. it's not to bad now but it was blackish white when I first did it, I can see why my brother wants a fibre optic tree now....LOL Anyway Jason got in and we then put all the baubles on the tree and he drove me mental all night with a card that someone who's name i won't mention....... LINDA CUMBERLAND sent him last year , it sings Holly jolly Christmas and all I got all night was holly jol , holly jol, holly jolly ch, holly joll he was opening and shutting the card so that was all I was getting. Anyone want to buy a kid!!!!!! In fact FREE to Good home ..... LOL
OK think I have rambled on enough for today.


Todays kit for $2.00 is My commercial pack A Bit Rough... This pack sold soooo well , but those that didn't get it can pick it up HERE for $2.00 for the next 24 hours.

And here is part two of this weeks free kit A Touch of Christmas. I must admit i am going to have to have a little play with this kit as i just think its so cute. Hope that you all think so too.
See you all tomorrow.

Before i go i just wanted to thank everyone for there comment's ...I did have a bit of a chuckle at them... Pammy you were too funny being nervous and not even doing the blog.... And Lynn don't worry it really isn't that bad once you get going... Honestly!
Ok i am off This time , See you all tomorrow.



Here is Today's (sorry Link has Expired)Link

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kit is WAY cute... thank you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my.....scarecrow meets snowman....how cute is this. It is so adorable.....thankyou for sharing two of the cutest 'people' ever.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had quite an adventure with your tree! Hope your finger heals up okay! Thank you for today's part of "A Touch of Christmas." This kit is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful gift! Linda

Anonymous said...

thanks! Such a cute kit!

Linda said...

OMGosh... this kit is just toooo adorable!! As always, great job Karen! I am chuckling here about your adventure with the lights! Too funnyyyy...but I am glad you are okay!... and as for the card... awwww... LoL! I promise this year's card will not sing...but it does do something!

You're doing a fantastic job on the blog... I knew you would... :) Thanks for the goodies!! As always, they are just grand!!

Hugs..
Linda.. :)

Robbi and Mike said...

Darling kit Karen - Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your little SHOCK Dear !! Been there...Done that...We finally invested in a pre assembled tree with the light already in place and with fiber optics too....Hubby hated putting the lights on our tree (which was his only job) that he would just throw them on knowing that I would get in there and straighten them out....What a Smart-A-- huh ?? My kids are long gone except for my 32 year old son that hasn't decided what he wants to do in life yet so I can leisurely decorate.....LOL LOL...Have a Great Day and Thank You Dear for the wonderful gift...I am loving this kit....Muah

xashee's corner said...

oh my goodness this is ADORABLE!!!!! and thank you so very much for sharing your talent! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D

Anonymous said...

This whimsical page is absolutely delightful - thank youever so much!

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful - HOW DARLING - I love it - THANK YOU

VJ's Scrap Room said...

This is wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)
Hope your finger heals quickly and you don't go mad from the card.LOL

Anonymous said...

I hate putting up the Xmas tree! I've actually gotten out of it the last couple of years. DD drives DH nuts and they finally get it put up while I'm at work :) I'm glad your "shock" wasn't any worse and hope your finger isn't too sore (you HAVE to be able to create these beautiful kits for us!) Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

OUCH, your poor finger! Loved the story about the card being opened and shut again and again! This kit is just adorable and I thank you so much for sharing!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the 2nd DL to this adorable kit!!!!

Unknown said...

wow what a cute kit. I love it
thanks for todays pieces.
thank you very much

Anonymous said...

OMG this is so cute, thank you for sharing it.

Tabatha said...

Love this kit. It's so cute and adorable. Thanks

Hope your finger heals quickly.

Tabatha

lwlittlebit said...

This is sooooo cute; thanks so much!

Cynthia said...

This is such a cute kit ...thank you so much.

babydoe said...

I'm sorry I missed day 1, but am glad I found this site in time to get this part and hopefully the rest of this darling kit. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

this is so cute, thank you