Sunday, December 2, 2007

Good Morning Everyone.

For those of you that don't know me my Name is Karen Wallace , also known as karen9417 around the site. I am a bit Nervous of doing this so please be kind to me ....lol
I have been a designer for over a year here at TSG, I started of as one of the CT and then Robin asked me to be there CT Leader... Which i must admit i was nervous of as well. (I guess I am a nervous person....LOL ) But I love it and we have a great bunch of Ladies on our CT ( If you think you would like to try your hand at being on the CT here at TSG, drop me a line, as we are on the look out for a few more CT to add to our Team of already great women :) ) I don't create as many LO's these days as I would like because between designing and my 7yr old Son Jason I am kept quite busy. Jason has just gone over to his Gran's for a few hours to play with his playstation ( he wants to show her his new game) so I am all alone with my Two cat's just doing what I love doing best playing around on the computer.


Ok This week I am going to give you all a GREAT Deal i have reduced one kit every day to $2.00 in my Store ,It will be up from Midnight one day till Midnight the next day...Soooo don't forget to check back each day to see what kit it might be. Todays kit for $2.00 is My Confused kit so grab it now as it is only up till midnight and then a new kit will be on sale for the next 24 hours.

I also have a freebie for you and i forgot to do a preview of all the bits together ( Bad Me) but here is day one.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
..
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
Here is Todays (freebie expired)
.
.
If you would like more of this kit there are bits to be collected in my Color Challenge , Scraplift Challenge and Snap a Masterpiece Challenge. Collecting them all will give you a kit of 60 piece's or more. This is a really cute kit with lots of lovely little Scarecrow's playing in the snow.
Ok i think that is it for me for today , I hope that it wasn't to bad for you all and i see you all again tomorrow. Now i need something for my Nerve's...lol See you all tomorrow. I HOPE !


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen....Good to see you here...I know I will enjoy your visit and get to know you a little better....Thanks For the wonderful gift....Take Care...Have a Great Day and see ya' tomorrow..

Anonymous said...

Great job on your Blog Karen. But when you say you're nervous made me more nervous on top of already being nervous. I'm next to Blog.

Kim said...

LOL at Lynn...both of you will do wonderfully, I'm sure!!! Thanks for the freebie Karen, I love the ribbon and snowflake buckle - absolutely gorgeous :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Karen!!!!!

Gail said...

Thank you for this fabulous set!

Anonymous said...

Karen, Lynn, you're both making me nervous and I'm not even in line to do the blog LOL
Thanks for the piece of this kit, Karen! I just love it. Have to get my layouts done for the challenges, too :) And that's a great deal, having a kit on sale each day! Also want to thank you for posting the freebie on the Yahoo groups because I had forgotten to check the blog today!

dyanna said...

:) Wonderful blogging Karen :) I am looking forward to checking back each day and finding out what is happening in your world :) Thanks so much for the beautiful gift :) those scarecrows are too cute :)

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you again Karen...I posted here yesterday but it didnt show up! I too would be nervous...thanks for a gorgeous, cute kit!