Saturday, December 1, 2007

Link is Up

Thanks so much, Michelle for the link to the great template! I will leave it up until around 8pm tomorrow (Sunday). So grab it now while you can!!

Also, I wanted to pass on that Kristina has decided to offer her "Merry Kristmess" kit goodie she gave out here 2 weeks ago for sale at the TSG store for ONE WEEK ONLY (PLEASE don't bug her about this after it is gone this time) starting this Tuesday. So you will have from Tuesday, Dec. 4th until 10th to purchase this beautiful kit!

******************
About the goodies given out here... It has been stated OVER and OVER again that they will be available for ONLY 24 hours! I find it very disheartening when we have people bugging our designers about putting the links back up. I am really sorry for those of you who missed the goodies. Our designers work hard and I really appreciate that they share their talent with us all. It is NOT the designers that decided on the 24-hour time limit so PLEASE do NOT contact them trying to get them to give you links that you miss out on! In the past, most the designers have listed their goodies in the TSG Store after they have been taken down, but some choose to not do this. They want them to be something special for our regular readers. So my suggestion, check back here every day if you don't want to miss out on anything!!

I am sure I have upset some of you, and I am sorry....but this is something that REALLY has me upset! These are MY opinions, and not something coming from any of the TSG designers or administration. So PLEASE don't take it out on them. I want to personally thank all the TSG designers again for all their generosity. You all work SO hard and give of yourselves so much! Please know that it isn't going unnoticed.

Ok, that is all my venting for now:)

No comments: