Friday, December 14, 2007

TGIF

I am so sorry. I can't believe I didn't even post yesterday. My cousin didn't have her baby yet. I was just really tired yesterday. I volunteered in the classroom yesterday and did more shopping for the carehome party. I went home and cleaned up a little. I then laid down on the couch because I wasn't feeling good and fell asleep just like that. When my sons were dropped off from school, I still laid on the couch while they were doing their homework. It was time for karate so instead of dropping them off, I stayed inside to watch them. We had to pick up dinner because I usually cook that before we leave for karate, so we didn't come home until 7:30. I laid down on the couch again after dinner while the boys were taking their showers and getting ready for bed. My husband put a blanket on me because he said I looked cold.... I still had my jacket on.


My yougest son then woke me up because he had to make something for his math class that he could sell to make money (Doggy Dollars).... So we went through my stash of arts and crafts and made magnets with glass pebbles and scraps of scrapbooking paper.

This is a project I used to do with my kindergarten students, except I would have them draw images, designs, write words and then we would glue them on. I used regular Elmer's glue and glued them on the paper. I cut them out this morning and my son put the magnets on. We polished them up and he's going to sell two for $25 doggy dollars. Once in awhile, they have auctions and bid on donated items that students bring in or that teachers buy.


My wonderful CT, Pammyj, created some bragbook sticKits to give out. It is created from my "Beaches" kit.

Sorry, Link has Expired

This is the last day to submit an entry for my 12 element scavenger hunt. I've given a few clues of some kits that are or are not included in this challenge. PM your answers to me at TSG. Do not send the answers as comments here on this blog. All the correct entries will be gathered tonight. I will randomly pick 1-3 winners (depending on the amount of correct entries) and announce the winner(s) tomorrow. The winners will get to choose one of the 12 featured kits in the scavenger challenge as their prize. All those who send in entries will get the SticKit, that I will PM to you.






Tomorrow is my last day to blog. If you have any questions, comments, ideas for future kits, my home address so you can send me a brand new computer (I wish), etc for me I will answer them tomorrow.
Have a super Friday everyone!
Lynn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better today, Lynn! I was worried about you when you didn't post yesterday. I finally sent you my list for the scavenger hunt =) I had a hard time deciding which kit #6 is... but finally settled on one :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Hey everyone...it seems TSG is having problems with the download. We are working on it!!

Jen said...

Ok, it should be working now :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well Dear...I know its no fun when you have obligations and aren't up to snuff....Hope you are doing better now...Those Beach Brag sheets are terrific and Thank You for the gift....Have a Good Day Dear....Muah....