Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ear Pierced today....

Good Morning everyone! Thank you for all your lovely messages yesterday it was so nice to hear from you and thank you for all your words of comfort it is really appreciated more than you will know.


Well today is another very wet day outside. It is pouring down as i write this. I have kept my Son of school today for the first time in a long time as i am not guilty of keeping him off for nothing.... But i thought today we would go into town with my Mum and get him his ear pierced. He has been asking to get it done for a long time so today on my dad's birthday he is getting it done....LOL Not sure how my dad would have felt about it though!!!! I don't think Jason has any idea what he is actually wanting and i hope that he doesn't make a fuss or cry as he will set me off. I am such a wimp now , In fact i got to be such a wimp just with having him. I hate to see him upset as i get a lump in my throat , But i can't even watch a sad or a happy movie without getting teary , Jason just sits there and will say is that your eyes leaking again mum.... He is so use to it now. LOL


I am looking forward to getting out and about town for a change as seems like such a long time ago that we did that. We will go and get something to eat as well.... Maybe from the Muffin shop depending on how we all feel .


Ok todays kit for $2.00 is my All about Cardboard too..... Ohhhh this is my Commercial pack on sale for the next 24 hours. You are getting a great bargain with that, so if you don't have it GRAB it NOW!






I am really Happy to see you are all enjoying the downloads. Here is todays part , I hope that you enjoy it and i really hope to see some of your LO's in the gallery using it. I always love to see what you all create using my kit's. That is half the fun of making them.

Ok i am going to get going today as I want to get ready to go out soon. I hope that you all have a wonderful day, Wish me luck with Jason , I think i might need it....eeek!!!!!!!


Todays ( Sorry Link has expired) Link

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dear....Glad you will be able to get into town.....We had about 6 inches of snow...Yuk !! Its so pretty when it first falls but one the plowing and shoveling starts its not so pretty anymore....Thank you for another lovely piece to this kit.....Muah Dear...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Karen.. you're not a wimp, you're pretty brave to watch your son get his ear pierced. I hope he knows what he wants too. Good luck with that and hope you take a picture of the process. Have a great lunch too with your son and mum too. Take care Lynn

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

xashee's corner said...

BEST of luck today!! Thank you soo very much for sharing your talent! Have a WONDERFUL day :D

Robbi and Mike said...

Hope you have a great day out together, regardless of what you do Im sure it will be fun. Thanks for the next link, such an adorable kit :) Hugs!

Lisa said...

Karen, Hope things went well with Jason today! "Is that your eyes leaking"? That is too cute! Thank you so much for another wonderful piece of this adorable kit...love the glitter!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen
thanks for another day of goodies. I love the belt. I am glad my son never wanted his ear pierced. I don't think I could watch.
Enjoy your day out

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope all went well with your son's ear piercing!!!!
TY so very much for another FANTASTIC part!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your son getting his ear pierced.....I went with my granddaughter to have hers done ......she is 5.....I did all the crying........she was soooo brave. Thankyou for the next part of this absolutley beautiful kit. It will certainly make some lovely pages.

M said...

Well, lots of boys are having it done, aren't they. Some parents prefer to take their son to the mall and have his ears pierced by a porfessional in a hygienic way, rather than risk him "experimenting" with a needle in front of a mirror.

He'll appreciate it, for sure.