Saturday, December 29, 2007

Home Again

We spent this afternoon/early evening traveling back home from visiting with family for the past week. It was great getting to spend time with all of them, but also really nice to finally get back to our home. I can't WAIT to get to sleep in my own bed tonight :)

Anyway, with the traveling, and then having dinner with my mother-in-law who happens to be in our town through tomorrow afternoon, I seemed to have missed posting on here once again. Bad, bad Jen! Hopefully I haven't lost everyone with my crazy rambelings this past week! You sure don't want to miss out this next week when Gill will be hosting around here.

I hope you all enjoy your last couple days of 2007 and have a wonderful 2008!

1 comment:

Gill said...

Enjoy your own bed Jen and thanks for a fun week!! Hope i live up to it!!