Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday Here Again....

Good Morning everyone. Friday again. I don't know where this week has went , I am just so behind with all my duties , I have two kits that i need to get done and i have hardly even started them yet, I have been playing around this morning with one as It HAS to be done by Sunday and i just can't get it going at all. Don't you just get weeks or Days like that where nothing just seems to work for you.... And then other days everything just falls in to place and you have so much time on your hands you are looking for something to do.... Not that i get many days like that mind. I keep saying if i go sit down and forget about it , it will come to me. I even sat in bed Last night with a note pad and just doodled some idea's down but Today trying to put them on the Canvas just isn't working. I need to get the color swatch down and then it might just work, but i can't even decide on that for some reason....I could scream.

Soooooo Anyway Tomorrow will be my last day and the last piece of the Freebie , I am really sorry that some of you have missed the freebie's, But the rules are they are up for 24 hours and i have been very careful to make sure that they are not up even one minute shorter than that , so that you all have at the very least 24 hours to get them. I don't think the time i post should be an issue to anyone because if i post at 5 am on Tuesday the piece will be there for the next 24 hours so you have all day and night to get it because it's going to be 5 am the Wednesday at the earliest before it is taken down. If you did miss some bit's then you will be able to get The Kit in store next week. I would have had it in today if i had time, but i have just had one of those weeks where nothing seems to be getting done so the plan is to have it for Tuesday.

Since this is my second last post, Is there any questions that you would like to ask me?????? Anything you ask i will answer tomorrow , So please feel free to ask anything that takes your Fancy , I would be more than happy to answer anything you care to ask :)




Here is the $2.00 Kit for Today . The very popular Dogs Life kit , Click HERE if you would Like it or just want to see more about it , There are more Previews in the store .



And Last but not Least my Day 6 piece of the Download for this week .

Here is Todays DOWNLOAD (Sorry, this link has expired)

***Link fixed at Friday @ 9:25am EST....so it will stay up until that time tomorrow.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, great kit and thank you for giving it to us. I can't get the last link to work, it comes up file not found, it's almost midnight here so I will try again in the morning.

Unknown said...

hi karen
thank you so much for all the downloads for this beautiful kit.
but this link doesn't work
The requested URL /karen/kwallace-Day6.zip was not found on this server.

Anonymous said...

Thank you in advance for this link. I can't get to the download. It says page can be found. Thanks for sharing all the parts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, I cant get the link to work. I love the paper, and I dont want to miss any part of this fantastic kit of yours, every part of it is absolutely georgeous. I love it, and hope the link can be fixed. Please let me know when it gets fixed thanks.

Anonymous said...

Gosh Karen...I'm sure gonna miss you...Can't believe your week is almost up....Sure has been a pleasure....My Question is "HOW DO YOU DO IT" LOL...The link worked fine for me....Muah and see you tomorrow for your last day....

Robbi and Mike said...

Hi Karen, link is working fine now, thanks again so much for the darling kit. Hope your Mojo picks up for your new jobs too, always hard when the brain gets tired, lol. Have a wonderful weekend and get some rest :) Hugs!

Dracowin said...

Thank you so much for the latest bit of the kit! Its really cute

TexJudy said...

I can't believe it's been a week already! Thanks so much for taking the time out to share a little about you and your family with us...and of course, for the gifts!
To give you some ideas, how about a "manly" heritage kit? I lost my dad a couple of years ago also, and find that I miss him so much! I've been "trying" to do an album of him, but I just can't get it going.
I wanted to ask what program you use and where do you get most of your inspiration from? Are you self-taught?
This is getting a little long, but just want to add that I LOVE your Merry Christmas kit and it is on my wish list! Not spending anything on "me" right now and probably won't until after I finish buying Christmas for my 5 grandchildren. It must be a good feeling for everyone who is done or almost done!
You take care now!

jburkhart said...

Hi Karen!
Thanks so much for a fun week and wonderful downloads! I appreciated them very much - your kit is beautiful and I can't wait to get the time to scrap with it!
I know how it can be with designer's block.....time to step away and come back another time! Can't wait to see your new designs as well - you have created many beautiful kits and goodies! Thanks for sharing with us, too! Have a great weekend!
Michaele

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the next piece in this gorgeous kit Karen, I just love it. take care.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another awesome part!!!!!

katlen124 said...

just adorable kit - thanks

dyanna said...

I cant believe that your week is already up! Thank you so much for sharing your life this past week and a big thank you for the wonderful gift you have passed out :) Ohhh and about kits... I love vintage type kits :)

Lisa said...

Karen, Your dog kit is adorable! Thank you for the fibers, papers and the wordart! You did a wonderful job on the blogging this week and I enjoyed visiting you each day! This kit is so cute and I look forward to getting the last piece tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Many many thanks for this past week and for your most beautiful kit. It has been good to have a little insight into your life. Hope your designers inspiration soon comes back. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this kit! Linda

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much.Very pretty ;0)