Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!!!



This is my last post of the week. I can’t believe how fast this week has gone by. We got all the cookies made and my little granddaughters and Miranda helped me get them all decorated. Now all we have to do is wait for tomorrow when all my kids will come home and we will celebrate Christmas. I have a meat tray, relish and cheese tray and assorted dips and chips all made and waiting, plus all the cookies, which are quickly disappearing into the mouth of my son. The way he is eating these poor gingerbread cookies you would think he never got cookies. Ohhh And the gingerbread boys turned into gingerbread balls because I couldn't get the dough to roll out for some reason :(

I want to thank everyone for joining me this past week. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all the nice comments from everyone. I am not sure who is taking over the blog tomorrow but I hope you will continue to drop by. You never know when a gift might be waiting here for you, plus we just appreciate the fact that you care enough to drop by and check up on us….

Don’t forget to stop by The Scrapping Garden and check out the numerous challenges and crops we hold every week. And I hope you all took the time to go to The Scrapping Garden Store and see all the new kits that our wonderful designers have been making.

I have it from a reliable source that some new and wonderful things are in the works for The Scrapping Garden site after the first of the year so be sure you come back often to see all the new things.

That’s pretty much it for now… Once again thank you soo much for sharing this week with me. I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a very blessed and prosperous New Year… If you would like to check in on me from time to time I have a blog on Dy's Place, feel free to stop by and say hi :)

2 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

I Hope you have a Wonderful Christmas Dyanna, from your photos, looks like you will have a feast! Thanks for a fun week with all your cookie Making...I will do a little more tomorrow, then thats it, will have to get the stuff ready for the Christmas dinner! Happy Holidays - Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweets...I Soooo enjoyed Visiting with you this week....I swear I don't know how you do it...Your cookies look scrumptious..Hope you saved me one or two....I LOVE Christmas Cookies...Hate to see this week of visits from you end but will see you in the Garden...Hugs Hunny bunny and have a Terrific Merry and Happy Holidays....