Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blessings....

Not much going on in my house, yesterday was just a normal day. Not many exciting things go on during the week, my husband goes to work, I work around TSG, Bailey and Zack come here when they get out of school, just the same old thing every weekday. I did attend two great crops at TSG yesterday, Kat and Anne-Katrine's Pumpkin Spice Crop and Tina's Harvest of Blessings Crop. In the Harvest of Blessings Crop everyone was listing the ways they were blessed in their lives and it got me to thinking. I'm blessed in my everyday normal life. My husband has a job to go to everyday, I have a great site to spend my time, Bailey and Zack have a great school to attend everyday and I'm blessed just to have the opportunity to be able to watch them after school everyday, and the list goes on and on. My everyday normal life is FULL of blessings!

Today at 8pm EST is the SticKit It To Me Crop hosted by Lynn and Dyanna, plus the Fun With DeDe Crop at 10pm EST. Today is the deadline for the Best Dressed Avatar Contest, be sure and get your avatar loaded and posted in the forum by Midnight tonight. And have you checked out the Pumpkin Carving Contest, be sure to get your layouts up so people can start posting comments on them.

Today's free gift is a SticKit created by JBurkhart using the Falloween Mega Kit. Be sure to attend our Fall-O-Ween Crops to get all the pieces of this great Mega Kit.

Download: Sorry, this link has expired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for todays Gift....I had a very busy day...had to go for a hearing screening and found out I need hearing aids in both ears..Gee maybe now I'll be able to hear...LOL...I guess I can always take them out when hubby is ranting...LOL....Have a Beautiful Day Dear....

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

So much fun happening!!! Thanks so much for this extra gift!!

Unknown said...

love the freebies thank you