Thursday, October 25, 2007

Old Hag...

Someone asked me in a crop the other day if I was a TSG Old Hag. My reply... Oh Yeah! I'm proud to be a TSG Old Hag. Being an Old Hag means I know how to laugh at myself when I make stupid mistakes. It means I know how to have fun and I know not to take life too seriously. Being an Old Hag means that I know my age is just a number, no matter what that number is. It means that I have friends that accept me for who I am. So the next time someone calls you an Old Hag, stand up and say YES and I'm proud of it!

There's still a lot going on in Fabulous Fall-O-Ween Festival. There is a new pumpkin in the Giant Pumpkin Game. Baby Boo is still hiding goodies in the store and Candy Corn is turning up all over the Forum. You can even still upload your Pumpkin Carving layout. And don't forget the huge SALE going on in the TSG Store.

We also have 3 crops going on today! The Board Book Crafty Crop hosted by Cheryl is at 2pm EST, the Fractured Phrase Game at 8pm EST hosted by Lynn and Dyanna and the Paper Patch Crop at 9pm EST hosted by Lynn.

Today's free gift is a SticKit created by the TSG Creative Team using the November Mega Kit "Falloween".

Download: Sorry, this link has expired

5 comments:

mhsalgado said...

Thank you so much for another awesome freebie!

Dracowin said...

Hear hear! Let's hear it for the old hags! :)
Thank you for taday's gift!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY all so very much for todays FAB goodie!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much for the stickit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!