Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sad to go......

Happy Saturday evening!

I apologize for being late today but I needed to sleep.

I got a bit of pampering today as I shopped (for me) and got my nails done!

Tonight, hubby and I have a date...and then tomorrow starts my 16 days straight of work.

Halloween is coming up real quick and tomorrow, the kids get their costumes. Emily wants to be a devil princess and Greg wants to be Dracula...with fangs! Matthew isn't dressing up, I don't think...he's 13.

The fun thing is we are in a huge neighborhood with tons of kids so my kids will be able to really "trick-or-treat" this year!

Well, this week for me is coming to an end.

In 2 hours is our amazing Charity Crop! jen posted below me all the details!

It is also time for the last freebie in my Honeybee add-on kit!

Thanks for spending the week with me!!

Download: Sorry, this link has expired.

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the final DL & for letting us get to know a little about you!!!!!!
Hope all your days of work ahead ae easy ones!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you for letting us into your world for the week! Thank you very much for the lovely Honeybee add-on!!

dyanna said...

Thank you for sharing your life this past week :) I enjoyed reading about your family,, Thank you also for the wonderful addition to your honeybee kit :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin....Soooo Happy to see you here so that I can get to know about you a bit more....Loved the pix....I know what you mean about having a full schedule with kids and Grandkids..thats me too......Hope you have a Wonderful Week here...Thank You for your Lovely gift....

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam...I'm gonna miss your wonderful smiling face....I'm sorry I posted Robins Welcome here..LOL...LOL...Well you know what a ditz I am so I'm sure it didn't shock you too much....I loved visiting with you each and every day....Have a terrific Week ahead Dear...I'm sure we will ALL have a blast at TSG.....