Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Wednesday!

Good afternoon everyone! I've had my nap after working lastnight and feel great! Especially because now I have 3 whole days off! That's what I LOVE about 12 hour shifts.
BUT, I have something very important to take care of before I get to play. A little background.............my husband and I have 2 furbabies, Boo and Boss. Some of you may have seen layouts with them in the gallery. They're our "boys". Our kids are all grown and have flown the nest, so our furbabes are our kids now. LOL And I KNOW most of you understand that!
Anyway, Boo began acting strange early yesterday and it seems he can't move his bowels. I know, I know, probably TMI!!! Our vet is out this week so we called the emergency vet. She told us to give him Colace, 50mg, 1 yesterday afternoon and 1 again this morning, which we did. So far no results although he's not whining anymore but we can tell that there's still something not right. He's not an old dog either, so it's really got me worried. They're not allowed out to run to where he could've eaten something bad for him. He eats the same things as Boss, so it's got me stumped!!
I'm going to call a vet as soon as I BLOG here and will have to keep ya'll posted.

I'd just like to mention a couple things today. One is our Clearance Patch. Every month, we renew this category with kits that are older and that the designers no longer want in the store.
This is a great place to catch some GREAT bargains as most of these fine kits are only priced at $2. What a steal!!

And don't forget to catch our Store Newsletter every Tuesday and Friday. All our kits here are at introductory prices during those times. If you're logged into the Store, you can subscribe to the newsletter there OR if you're not a member of TSG's Yahoo Group, you can join and receive all the latest news there. We periodically send gifts through the group too!!

Now......on with the show! Here's your next coordinating piece to the "Barren Branches" kit.
You can purchase this kit HERE in the store. You can snag your free piece HERE. Sorry, this link has expired.

Until tomorrow,
HUGS

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY for todays DL missed yesterdays was here alot to check for it but figured the way you worked it be up later but I did somehow miss it!
Hope your furbaby is feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!