Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Ahhh how I miss the days when my son was younger and we really got into the spirit of Halloween. We used to decorate the yard like crazy and had such fun with him dressing up and going through the neighborhood trick-or-treating. I'm going to show you a couple of old layouts. They aren't my best ones, but I love the pictures and memories that go with them. That's what scrapping is all about. Right?


Looking at these pictures makes me want to go through my pictures and do more scrapping. Sometimes as a designer that's the thing we struggle with most ... having time to scrap our own stuff. You know I've got kits that I've designed that I haven't gotten to play with yet? LOL

While I'm sharing OLD layouts, here's one of the early digital ones I did. It's of one of my absolute favorite pictures as a little girl. I had to do a bit of restoration on the photo, but it came out considering what I started with.



Finally, here's another oldie ... but a really good journaling one. Don't you absolutely love those little red sneakers?


Ok, doesn't tell you much about my designing today, but gives you a little peek at me. I'm now in the mood to go play and do some layouts. Maybe I'll get to sneak in a little scrap time between dinner and practice tonight. I really should get all my layouts posted in ONE gallery somewhere. I seem to have all the early ones spread out over different sights.
Don't forget my Box of Dreams Crop tomorrow night. Also, any questions you have about getting to know me or my designs, please feel free to ask away.
Here's today's spookable goodie:
Sorry, this link has expired.
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Halloween to you too! Thanks for the next part of the goodies.
Wish my first digital layouts looked as nice as those :) I love all the old pictures! And I think it lets us get a peek at the person behind the designing. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Jen said...

FYI -
The TSG server seems to be a little slow today, so the goodie download might take awhile. DON'T panic on us! I will leave this one up a little longer to help everyone get a chance to grab it!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! Thanks so much for sharing another part! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures, thanks for sharing them. Have a great day!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your old photos! Those red sneaks bring back some great memories! Thanks for letting us take a peek!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this part of the kit and for the extra part too! Love it. Happy Halloween!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!!