Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Sunday!!

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to be your host this week. It's Autumn in the Garden and I hope everyone is enjoying the fresh and bright Fall colors at The Scrapping Garden.

I think Fall is possibly my favorite season. Of course, it marks the opening of the school year and the beginning of Football season - GO PANTHERS!!, the air is crisp and cool in the early mornings but we still have the gift of sunshine and warm weather in the afternoons. Sometimes in the evenings, you can smell the smoke from a fireplace nearby burning to take off the chill. The last of the flowers and garden show their ever-changing colors. And of course, we have pumpkins and gourds and the beautiful varied colors of the falling leaves, leaving the trees standing barren before their Winter's slumber.

We'll soon be celebrating our Fabulous Falloween Festival on October 21st through the 27th with lots of fun for everyone.

You can watch the Falloween thread HERE in the forum to see what all evolves in the way of activities during that week. Not everyone has their exact details ready yet, so keep an eye out for lots more to be posted there.

I'd like to tell you about one of my Autumn kits I have available and on sale for only $2.95 in the store this week. I've called it "Barren Branches". You can see the preview I've posted here and the kit can be found in the store HERE.



This is also the kit I'll be featuring in my "Easy as 1,2,3 Crop" tomorrow, Monday, October 8 at 2PM ET in the chatroom.

This crop IS Easy as 1,2,3. And it's even easier because if you're unable to attend the chat, you can still participate. Of course I LOVE chatting with everyone but I understand that some of us have day jobs - EYUCK! - I'd rather be digiscrapping!! Anyway, here's how it works.
1) You purchase the featured kit - in this case, the "Barren Branches" kit.
2) You post your layout using the featured kit in the "Easy as 1,2,3" Gallery HERE
no later than midnight October 15th.
3) I send you an Add-On that coordinates and is the same size as the featured kit.

How Easy is that?! And I also give away a coordinating freebie during the crop too!! Like I said, even if you're unable to attend, you'll still receive your posting bonus AND the crop freebie as long as your layout using the featured kit is posted by the deadline.

Watch the Easy as 1,2,3 Crop Forum HERE for all the information on these monthly crops.

And now for the last of my post (bet you're glad I'm winding down, eh?) and the REALLY exciting part of my post-------I'll be giving out a coordinating piece to the "Barren Branches" kit each day this week while I'm your host. So get yours HERE and remember, the link will only be good for 24 hours! Sorry, this link has expired.

I hope to see everyone at the Easy as 1,2,3 Crop Monday afternoon and until my post again tomorrow, I hope you have a Happy Sunday----oh! and don't forget to root for my Panthers today!!

HUGS

5 comments:

Gill said...

hey Great first post Cheryl. I will support the panthers for you - but i don't know any better!! LOL

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and thank you very much. I come here every morning, even before coffee.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl....Happy to see your Smiling face and your wonderful journaling....Hope you have a Lovely week here...thank you for the freebie...Enclosing a few Hugs...Grammadiane

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the first wonderful DL & for letting us get to know you this week!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!!!