Monday, October 22, 2007

What a day....

After being up way too late Saturday night James woke me up at 7:30 Sunday morning so I'd have plenty of time to wake up and get ready for Bailey's soccer tournament. It only takes me a few minutes to get ready but it takes awhile for me to get woke up.

Bailey played great as usual and her team took 3rd place in the tournament. Her games were over just in time for us to rush home to catch the Cowboy's play. While James got to relax in his recliner watching the game with my son-in-law, my daughter Rachel and I made enchiladas. Why I would plan a meal where I would be on my feet for a long time is beyond me but I did.

Now our family dinners are legendary! With 5 grandkids ages 10 to 2 you can always count on tears, yelling, screaming, a couple of fights, and at least 4 spilled drinks, not to mention Eli pouring dry dog food into the dogs water when no one is looking then playing in it. Now do you think any of this has any effect on the two men watching football? Of course not, you'd would think with 5 grandkids, 4 of them being boys that the yelling, screaming and fighting would be coming from them. Oh no!!! It's the two grown boys watching football!

Is everyone enjoying the Fall-O-Ween Festival? If you haven't had a chance to check out everything we have going on cruise on over the the Forum and join in on the fun!

Today is my Kookie Card Crop at Noon EST and a repeat at 10pm EST. Also Cheryl is hosting a repeat of her Pabric Nite Light Crop at 2pm EST. Remember pieces of the November Mega Kit "Falloween" will be given away at every crop this week!

Please enjoy this 12 x 12 SticKit created by PammyJ using the Winters Night Kit by Kristmess.

Download: Sorry, this link has expired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hon....I know what U mean about waking up...I'm the same way...LOL....

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!