Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I finally created a layout!!

Wow....Wednesday already!
This week is going fast and I'm sad it's almost over!

Last night I got a break...sort of. I had taken Greg to the Express Care at the hospital because his wheezing was not subsiding despite the nebulizer treatments.
We were there almost 6 hrs (so much for Express care) and two chest x-rays later, they decided he "seems" to have a mild case of Bronchitis...so now we have antibiotics added to the treatments, BUT he can return to school tomorrow.

Being up 30+ hrs, I called the week-end overnight manager and begged him to cover my shift. He, luckily, said yes...so I got to sleep...for a bit. I woke up at midnight remembering he didn't know how to perform a certain inventory task that needed to be done every Tuesday night....so I hopped in the car, stopped at Dunkin and went into work for 2 hrs to show him how to count the inventory.

Back home at 3 AM, I couldn't get back to sleep....so I started playing with some pictures and ended up creating a layout with my new Honeybee kit.

It has been a while since I had time to do a layout. I have still not unpacked my house (we moved in 2 months ago)...I haven't had time to paint the walls (they are an ugly shade of blue/green)....I can't even find my shoes (I gave up and bought a new pair)....so for me to sit an do a layout was a rarity....but it was fun!

My Dad and his wife came for a visit in September....excited that we moved just 15 minutes from him. He spent the day surveying the yard (he loves gardening)...pulled out a maple tree that the squirrels helped plant in between my azalea bush....and then he found the kids' bubbles. He loves bubbles..always has....



This layout was made with my new Honeybee kit...25% off for one more day!!

So...now that you sat thru my morning ramblings....I think you deserve another piece to the Honeybee Add-on kit!!

Download your freebie here: Sorry, this link has expired

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes Girl...You are ONE BZZZZZY Lady....Hope Greg gets to feeling better....Love the Layout...Aren't all men just kids at heart....I'm really loving the Freebie kit also...So now...Hope you can get a bit of sleep Sweetie....No need to worry about the house...unpacking, painting and such....It WILL get done eventually I'm sure....So have a Great Day Dear.....Til Tomorrow...Hugs Grammadiane

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit! Thank you! I am finding getting these links very frustrating - I have to stop by multiple times each day to get them - yesterday I came by 2x and the link wasn't posted - came by today a bit later and it had been and gone :( I do so greatly appreciate you sharing with us just wanted you to know that I am finding it difficult.

dyanna said...

Wonderful LO Pamela :) It's so nice that you are close to your Dad... I am glad they put Greg on some antibiotics. I HATE when I have to go to the emergency room or the urgent care office. Neither of them are very fast! Thank you so much for another wonderful addition to your Honeybee kit :)

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Anonymous (wish there was a name so I could address you more personally) -
I am sorry you have been frustrated with the links. Pamela has been posting sometime between 10am-1pm EST every day so I would suggest looking for the new links sometime in the evenings (or mornings...depending on where you live in the world). The links don't expired for a full 24-hours from the time they are posted (meaning if posted at 10am Mon, they expired 10am Tues...or if 2pm Wed, it won't expired until 2pm Thurs). Hope that suggestion helps you in snagging the goodies.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME LO!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for DL #4!!!!!!!

Snowsmoon said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog to day at lunch time...Yes I am at work and I try to keep up with these things during the day as I guess I just can't get enough...I loved the posted about your son Greag and the photo, as My youngest was the same way with his older brother. Awesome Photos you got of him.

You sure are a busy lady...but an awesome designer too!

Enjoyed your bog...Snowsmoon aka Dawn Cteam at The Scrapping Garden.

Michelle said...

Cute layout!! Loving the add-on! Thank you very much!!
Hope your son gets to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout! It's really great! Thanks for the freebie.

Jaydensmama said...

I am loving this kit but when I click on the blog gift #4 it says not found?

Anonymous said...

Oh yessss, i like it tooo! :-)
Thank you for this LO!