Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Thursday!!

I know, I know, I'm late!! You HAVE to know that you're dealing with one of TSG's Old Hags and that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!
First of all, update on Boo............he's poo.............ummm, well, let's just say everything is alot better now. The Colace seemed to do the trick.
I'll tell you why I'm so late posting today. Bottom line is, I forgot, BUT the REASON I forgot is because I've been working on my Falloween Crop project............I'm making a Star-shaped Board Book and I was so intent on it and having so much fun with it that I totally forgot to BLOG!!! And mind you, I've got post-it notes all over my monitor, 2 day planner calendars, a reminder service on my Outlook, and NONE of it keeps me organized!!
I bet Jen, our Blog administrator, has just about pulled all her hair out by now. I haven't checked my e-mail to see if there's a threatening one in there somewhere. And my mind's picture of Jen bald is getting the best of me!!
Okay, okay, enough of that <------shaking head wildly to erase image............let's get down to some serious business today. I want to remind you again of our Fabulous Falloween event approaching quickly and happening from October 21st through the 27th.
One of the chats that I'll be holding is a "Board Book Crafty Crop". Shown below is one of the pages that is going into my board book. Join me for this chat on October 25th at 2PM ET and/or October 26th at 8PM ET for lots of fun and information about decorating these fabulous, fun and FAST board books. Talk about completing an album in no time! I can't WAIT to start another shape!!
I'll be giving away 1 board book at each chat as well as some other stuff too!!
You can get all the information about this crop HERE in the Forum.
Check out all the other crops listed there too!! There will be tons of fun that week, as well as lots of free stuff and some truly GREAT prizes will be given away too. Stay tuned to the BLOG, the TSG Yahoo Group for all the ads to the crops, keep an eye on the Calendar in the Forum, and all the new posts in the Forum as well so you don't miss one single thing! It'll be a Falloween to remember!!
Here's my board book page. My album is named "My Football Stars". My grandson, Caleb, is 9. He played football for the first time this year and I got to see him play in August. I'm also very proud of my
son for helping coach these little fellas. He's so patient with them but teaches them at the same time.
I'm using the C&T Star-shaped Board Book
along with Tracy Beck's football kits (available in the Clearance Patch this month!!)
You can see the line of C&T Board Books that we carry in the STORE. Plus I've got even more shapes to add in the coming week!!
I hope you'll join me and learn just HOW much fun and how FAST these little albums are to make!!
NOW........onto today's coordinating piece to
my "Barren Branches" kit. You can download today's piece HERE. (Sorry, this link has expired.) I will post again in the morning, leaving this piece and tomorrow's piece active until Saturday morning, when I'll be making my last entry for the week and HOPEFULLY be right on schedule so as not to interfere with next week's guest blogger here at TSG!!

Until tomorrow,
HUGS


2 comments:

Jen said...

*shivering at the thought of me bald* lol That sure doesn't make a pretty picture :) No worries, not pulling my hair out here...unless it is because of my 4 year-old. LOL I am really glad you have taken time out of your busy schedule to be the guest blogger here this week, Cheryl. And I know everyone else is too...especially since if we didn't have a guest blogger, they would all be stuck listening to me ramble on. :)
Glad to hear that Boo is doing better!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!