Friday, October 5, 2007

I HATE Traffic!!!!!

I live in a town in Carroll County Maryland, which is North West of Baltimore. It is a little more rural out this way. There are two roads to the highway for thousands of morning commuters. So in the State’s infinite wisdom, they decide to close one of the roads to fix up the railroad crossing during the week and make a traffic nightmare. It usually takes me a half hour to get to work. Today, an hour and a half. Then, I had to go get my daughter from school in the middle of the day. And, drive back to work and the traffic home was horrible too. FOUR HOURS on the road. Arrgggggggg.

Anyways, hopefully your day was much better. My bright side is that I’m off tomorrow. Even though I have to do a few things for the office at home, it’s ok. Now, that I’m a Photoshop diva, create the ad copy for the office and get to do minor digital editing for cases we send to Invisalign.

Thanks for all the comments about how fun my office is. We do have fun and manage to get some laughs. I'll be hosting this blog again the week after Halloween so I will be able to post pictures and let you all know how the circus was at the office. So far, we will be decorating with lots of balloons; I'm bringing my mini popcorn popper that looks like one of those popcorn poppers at an amusement park; we are thinking about having cotton candy, and we are not sure of a good circus movie to show during the day. Dr. Epstein may not let us do the cotton candy. He is a dentist. I think it is ok as long as we give out tooth brushes too.

I got to watch two of my favorite shows tonight with family. I always love Survivor and Ugly Betty. We laughed out loud at Ugly Betty tonight. My eyes were watering I was laughing so hard.

Here are some of my favorite layouts from the summer. Good friends had a party for other friends that adopted a baby. It was a wonderful party that was a great way to end summer before sending the kids back to school. I used my Seeing Stars kit that is available in the store.

















I just added a new link on My Blog to another piece of Shades of Autumn. Go to my blog to get the link.
http://www.photoscraps.net/

Here is the preview of Day 6 of Shades of Autumn.
You can download this sampler SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit today. Thanks for sharing.

I hate traffice too.

I probably won't be here tomorrw cause dd has a birthday party. So I'll be busy.

Tabatha

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch1

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Boy what a mad house that must of been!!!
TY so very much for todays DL & the other goodies!!!
Hope you have a better weekend!!!!!

Jen said...

Hmmm...circus movies:
- John Wayne one "Circus World",
- Charlie Chaplin's "The Circus",
- "The Marx Brothers at the Circus"
- "Dumbo" since he was a circus elephant :)
- Jumbo (an old Doris Day musical)
- Big Top Pee-Wee

Thanks for sharing your week with us! I have really enjoyed getting to know you better. And thanks for the grat fall kit too!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all the goodies this week. I live in Maryland too but in Baltimore County and the traffic is always bad. It takes my husband at least 1 1/2 hours to get home everyday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the download!

Michelle said...

Thank you for another wonderful piece of this gorgeous kit!!