Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lazy Day...

I awoke yesterday morning to rain and cold weather. Well cold for East Texas anyway. It was the kind of day you just want to snuggle up in a blanket and read a book or take a nap but I had a busy day ahead.

My first Kooky Card Crop was at Noon and I had a ton of other things to do around the site. The Kooky Card Crop went great, I gave out pieces to the November Mega Kit "Falloween" plus my card template and two lucky people won kits from the TSG Store.

After my crop I just couldn't resist the temptation. I snuggled up in a blanket and took a nice relaxing nap. Ok, so I slept for about 4 hours but it was still just a nap.

Speaking of being tempted, have you been to the TSG Store and checked out all the kits that are 50% off? Now is the time to stock up on great kits for those long winter days ahead.

Today at 2pm EST Kat and Anne-Katrine will be hosting the Pumpkin Spice Crop. Be sure to attend to receive pieces of the Falloween Mega Kit and compete to win a prize.

Here's today's gift, it's another Winters Night SticKit created by PammyJ using the Winters Night Kit by Kristmess.

Download: Sorry, this link has expired

4 comments:

Tabatha said...

It was a fun chat. I got my card done. It was fun.

Thanks for this stickit. Pammy does great work

Tabatha

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another great QP!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another PRETTY to this hunt.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!