Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Friday - TGIF!!

Hi everyone! I'll try not to talk your leg off today. At least I remembered to come on in and post this morning.

I finished my November Mega Kit submission this morning............what a GORGEOUS kit it's turning out to be! The TSG Design Team is AWESOME!

Today, I'll be preparing for the NEW "DID SOMEONE SAY D-I-E-T?" Chat TONIGHT at 10PM ET in the chatroom!! I'm going to try a new recipe today and I'll let you know how it
turned out in the chat tonight! If it goes really well, I'll post our first recipe submission.

I'll also be putting the finishing touches on my Board Book for my Fall-o-ween Craft chat,
one you DON'T want to miss!!

I'm keeping it short today as you can see I'm going to be VERY busy today. So much to do and so little time! But don't forget to download your coordinating piece to my "Barren Branches" kit HERE before you go. Enjoy!! (Sorry, this link has expired.)
I'll be leaving yesterday's piece active as well due to the fact that I was so very late yesterday.

And tomorrow is my last day to Blog with ya'll. So.......until then,
HUGS

3 comments:

patchas said...

Thanks so much for this kit, and thanks for leaving yesterdays piece up. I checked a couple of times yesterday and was afraid I was going to miss it. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the DL from yesterday & today!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you for yesterday and today's lovely pieces.