Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It’s Thursday and the weekend will be here before we know it.


Wednesdays are typically busy days for me. I work from 10-8 and we have an office meeting in between. A couple of people were missing this week so we actually accomplished something. For Halloween, this year we are going to do a circus theme. Sharon, Miss Creative for Halloween ideas, came up with some outlandish (fun) ideas. I’ll be sure to post photos so everyone can see how crazy we are. Dr. Epstein always takes us out to lunch at the Macaroni Grill where we turn heads. Last year, we each picked a holiday to represent. Dr Epstein was Santa and I was the Pilgrim. I sewed my own hat and apron with my sewing machine that I only use for scrapping. Yes, I have a sewing machine for scrapping; just don’t ask me to hem pants.

We found a new restaurant for lunch today Cosi. It is a chain that is new in our area. Very similar to Panera but you get even more choices and can order very ala carte for salads and sandwiches. We all liked our lunches so if you have one near you it is worth a try.

Tomorrow, my girl gets back from outdoor school. It sure has been peaceful this week. The bad part is that I have to leave work at 12:30 drive ½ hour to her school to pick her up and then go back to work. Not a fun lunch hour. I better have a good lunch. Here is a layout of my girl having fun at the beach. I used my Sand and Sea kit that is on special for just $2.00 now. At the end of this month, this kit will be retired. My Section of the store.




My husband is doing well with his new job. It really helped that he knew a lot of the people he would be working with. I am finally done filling out benefit forms for him. Ever notice how woman have to take care of all those sort of details. It is like having an extra child. And, frankly Brian and Kirstin are enough for me to handle. Speaking of the boy. He had another good day at school. Here is one of my favorite layouts of him having fun in the pool. I used my Caribbean Dreams kit which is also on final clearance.



You can download today's sampler SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great piece of your Shades of Autumn kit. Looks like you have a fun office in which to work.d

dyanna said...

I love the office pic :) What a wonderful idea to all dress as a different holiday. I can imagine the fun you have :) have a great day, and thank you for todays piece of the kit :)

Deborah Misfit said...

I love these autumn pages - thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun.

I can't believe it's day five already. Time flies when your having fun

Tabatha

Jen said...

Sounds like you work for a great office. LOVE the picture from last Halloween. Can't wait to see the one from this year :)
I have really been enjoying your entries this week! Glad to hear your son is doing well in school this year (maybe he could teach mine how to do that - lol).
Thanks so much for the wonderful pieces to your Shades of Autumn kit!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays wonderful DL!!!!

jayleigh3 said...

Do live in the Chesapeake Bay area of MD or on the Delaware side? i used to live near Baltimore, so Rehoboth is very special to me! i haven't been there in about 3 years now, not since they changed the beach and got rid of the stone sea walls. But, i have great photos of RBD! It's wonderful there in the fall - my favorite time to be there. Thanks for the blog freebie kit! It's sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Linda

Michelle said...

Thank you very much for another piece. Gotta love Halloween, looks like your office has a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

You sound as if you're all set to have lots of fun!
Your gift is wonderful. Thank you.