Friday, October 19, 2007

Dreary, Rainy Day...bummer!

Well, New England weather struck again and brought a dreary, rainy day....which meant no bike. Guess it wasn't meant to be...today atleast.

So I spent a lazy morning hanging out with my friend and then curled up with Detective Alex Cross from the James Patterson novel series.

I am really short of things to blog about today so I thought I would revisit a post earlier this week.

Tomorrow is a VERY important crop here at TSG. It is your chance to grab a gorgeous kit and stickits AND help women all over the world.

Don't miss out on your chance to get this OUTSTANDING kit!!!

This will ONLY be available to those that make a donation on the TSG Team Page for Passionately Pink HERE by Saturday, October 20th at 10pm EST.

(If you aren’t able to view this ad, visit the TSG Forum HERE)











Now, with that stated, here is blog freebie # 6...from my add-on to my Honeybee Kit.

DOWNLOAD: Sorry, this link has expired

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get to go on your bike ride!!
TY so very much for DL#6!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!! Sorry about the dreary weather!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for part 6.
How do I get the kit after I made the donation if I can't go to the crop? Please email me and let me know.