Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Monday!!

Hi everybody and welcome to my Day 2 of blogging -

I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday. How many of you watched Football? How many of you watched Nascar? How many of you cleaned your house? Me Me!! Oh my gosh, I'm so so SO far behind with my housework. Before I posted to the blog lastnight, I started in the family room in the basement. I've dusted, swept, cleaned windows, pitched some stuff, and even cleaned hubby's computer desk for him. Something I really need to do to my own. I've got stacks of notes and full-size papers with notes and STILL can't keep myself organized. So, what do I do?? I just ask Robin, she'll keep me straight. LOL

And did you see? My Panthers won today! WHEW HEW!! And my Mom is happy because Jeff Gordon won the Nascar race. Looks like we're both happy and that's a good thing because you know what they say..............when Momma's not happy.......NOBODY's happy!

I want to let you know that I'll be posting later for the next couple days because I have to go to my real life job. I'm an LPN and work at a nursing home/rehab facility, 12 hour shifts. I love the 12 hour shifts as it still allows me time to do what I REALLY love and of course, that's digiscrapping!! But I go to work from 7PM to 7AM, so I'll be posting as soon as I get home in the mornings for the next couple days.

I also love to work in my flower garden, read, and cook. I especially love to cook in the Fall when it's cool and crisp outside. Nothing better to warm the bones than the oven baking something yummy!! Not to mention the sweet aroma that fills the house!

Okay, I I've rambled enough for today. I need to get some sleep. I have to get up early and take Mom to the Dr. for her check-up and to see how her wound from the cat attack is healing. THEN it's my EASY AS 1,2,3, CROP at 2PM ET!! Get ALL the info for this afternoon's crop HERE in the Forum, and here's a preview of the posting bonus you can get.


Hope to see ya there!

And don't forget to snag today's "Barren Branches" coordinating gift HERE. Enjoy!
SORRY, THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

Until Tuesday morning,
HUGS

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Michelle said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cheryl...this is shaping up to be one killer kit....Mush appreciated....Hugs enclosed....GD

dyanna said...

Stopping by to say HI :) I spent all of yesterday out on the motorcycle with Hubby :) Your doing great with the blog! Keep up the fantastic job, and be sure you get some sleep for work tonight. Looking forward to your crop, and thanks so much for the beautiful additions to The Barren Branches Kit :) I am looking forward to reading more as the week goes by :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!

dj said...

Thank you so much!

Holly Young-Bowers said...

Thank you for this wonderful share :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

catherine said...

Thank you so much for sharing! hugs, Catherine

Anonymous said...

Thank youi so much!