Friday, October 26, 2007

A Tattoo!!!!!

I'm fixing dinner, my daughter had to stop at Wal-Mart after work, so Bailey and Zack are still here and running around trying to scare each other. My husband is late coming in from work and my baby boy (ok he's 22) comes in and tells me that he and his girlfriend are buying each other tattoo's for Christmas. You know I don't mind tattoo's on people, they don't bother me at all but this is my little boy. What if he gets something he will regret later on, what if he gets something totally stupid? I spent almost 7 months carrying him and another couple of months sitting in a NICU watching every breath he took. Now I have to keep my mouth shut and let him mark up his perfectly good body. I take a deep breath, tell Bailey to leave her brother alone, then tell my son, that's nice...what are you going to get? I learned a long time ago if I don't make a big deal out of something that he will usually do the right thing. Now I'll be praying from now to Christmas that he doesn't come home with I LOVE MOM on his arm.

Tonight at 8pm EST is the Board Book Cratfy Crop hosted by Cheryl, then the Software Tips & Tricks Chat hosted by Tracy & Michelle at 10pm EST. And of course pieces of the Falloween Mega Kit will be given out at both chats.

Today's blog gift is another Falloween SticKit created by the TSG Creative Team.

Download: Sorry, this link expired

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL Yikes a Tatoo...None of my kids went and did that but then again they are all scared to death of needles....Us Mom's have to really be on our toes in situations like this....He is 22...He'll have to wear that Tat all his life....or pay dearly to have it laser removed....Oh Well Dear...Such is a Mom's life ....Just full of wonderful surprises...Thank You for my gift again Sweetie....

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays DL!!!
As far as Tats go I have one on my right leg just above the ankle that I do not regret getting because it is in Memory of my husband it's a cross with a purple rose & with Don written under it But my 24 year old as a few of them, one in memory of his Dad.
I just hope that he starts out small in case they don't like it!
My oldest wants no part of a tat!! LOL
Each child is different and we unfortunately have to let them do what they want now that they are adults!!!
HUGS FOR YOU THOUGH MOM!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you for today's download!! Maybe they will change their minds before Christmas gets here.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Gill said...

Hey Robin, i have 2 tats and the are both real cool!! I got my first one 17 years ago, and my second one 4 years ago (was a present to Richard whn he came home from Iraq!) my Mum was cool about them..but Dad..well hehe lucky i didnt live at home when he saw them! LOL

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY for the final DL & for letting us get to know you!!!!