Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not until you're 25...and have a job!

LOL...yes, Jen, you can hijack the blog!!
Ladies, the October Charity kit is awesome and HUGE! Please scroll down and read Jen's blog entry for the details! You do NOT want to miss this one!!

Having a daughter was a blessing! I always wanted a little girl and Emily arrived at a time in my and my husband's life where we needed a bit of good news....but little girls grow up...too fast!

Emily turned nine in June, which is a milestone for her. She is missing the chemical in her brain that tells her thyroid to produce hormones...so she takes synthetic hormones but they tell me her brain and bones can stop growing at any time. Well, she is smart as a whip and growing on target! She is also noticing boys. She has a little friend from school that she has been exchanging phone calls with. We only have one phone in the house and it's not cordless...so if she wants to talk, she has to stand in the kitchen. Yesterday, she was getting aggrivated with standing and says..."oh my goodness...Mom...when can I get a cell phone! I'm tired of standing and I want some privacy!"...(she's 9)...my husband shouts back from the living room "Not until you're 25 and have a job"...she answers "OMG!"....

She's 9! (I know, I already said that!)

Man, I wish she still liked the Teletubbies and Sesame Street!

So, today is Tuesday....and that means new kits are in the store....which means my Honeybee kit has arrived!! Have you been picking up the pieces to the free add on?

Have a look at Honeybee here: http://scrappinggarden.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1509
and grab it while it's on sale for 25% off!!

Are you ready for free piece # 3?????

Download it here: Sorry, this link has expired
********
Note from Jen:
Just a reminder that links to freebies here on the blog are ONLY available for 24 hours from the time it is posted! Most of the guest bloggers will post their kits in the TSG Store after their week is over for a GREAT price for those that miss them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to this blog, just discovered it two days ago. That honeybee set is just tooooo darn cute!!! Question -- I just downloaded freebie #3, which when it unzips says its really #4... yesterday I successfully downloaded #2 -- but the link to #1 was already disabled when I saw it yesterday.... can you please help a clueless newbie? Today's post says that you can still get Freebie #1 -- where? Could you please email me the info ttimes33@juno.com (no need to post the comment -- I just couldn't find a place to email you)
Thanks! Margaret

Tabatha said...

I know what you mean. My dd just turned 8 and already asked about a cell phone and that was more or less my answer. When you're old enoght to work and get one yourself to pay the bill.

Thanks for todays piece.

Tabatha

Jen said...

Margaret - Glad you have found our little blog. Pamela will have to answer about the numbering inside the zips :)
As far as disabled links...links to freebies are disabled 24 hours after they have been posted. I am so sorry you missed out on part 1 of Pamela's great Add-On. You might watch the TSG Store after this week is over and she might have it available there for a great bargin!

iaam*boutique said...

Hi Margaret,

The freebies are named as I designed them but I am giving them away in no particular order. I just close my eyes and pick one each morning!
Sorry for the confusion.

-pamela

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the Great 3rd piece Dear...I enjoyed your story about Emily....She must be a sheer Joy...Thanks again and Muah....Grammadiane

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute frame!! Yes, what we did at 16 they seem to be doing it at 9 now!!! How times change!!! BettyJoR

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for #3DL!!!
Yes they grow up to fast!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!!