Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Halloween?

Happy Monday!
It's noon...I'm supposed to be sleeping, but I'm up because Greg is home from school.
He's wheezing but doesn't have asthma....so he's on the nebulizer for a couple days.

Greg is my youngest and most impressionable. He idolizes his big brother in every way.
Matthew, my oldest, is discovering the phases of teenage-hood. He plays guitar, is in the school's Jazz band but also has a very expressive punky-gothic side. He dresses in black, has a 4 inch mohawk and paints his nails on occasion...oh, and uses more black eyeliner than I do.

So....should I have been surprised when after waking up from an afternoon nap last week I found Greg jamming with Matt in the basement? Nope....what shocked me was how Greg looked.....luckily, he only wants to be Matthew for Halloween!!










With that said.....you know these will be scrapped soon....maybe even with this month's Daily Download kit....which, is mine! have you been downloading your pieces and uploading your layouts? If not, it's not too late! Just click HERE to visit the Daily Download on TSG!!

And just for reading and sharing in my heart attack....grab piece # 2 of the Honeybee add-on!

DOWNLOAD YOUR FREEBIE HERE:
Sorry, this link has expired

6 comments:

verabear said...

thank you for the add-on :) i guess dressing up goth for halloween would not cost as much as other costumes would hehehe :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for part 2!!!
When I seen the first photo I thought he was a girl! LOL

Michelle said...

Too cute!! Awesome costume. Thank you for the next part!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for todays link. Guess you'll be able to start your halloween layouts early this year huh.

Photo Scraps Store said...

Oh my goodness! That is a lot of black eyeliner. Great honeybee kit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!