Thursday, October 18, 2007

I promise to wear a helmet....

Good Morning!
It's Thursday...I have to keep reminding myself that, as working overnights sometimes causes you to lose track of what day it is :)

Greg went back to school this morning and my house is (somewhat) quiet....I'm finding myself flipping thru music stations on Comcast to fill the void of him not being home.

I am also trying to get thru this day as quickly as possible.....tomorrow is a big day for me and I am overly excited.

We have a friend who owns a motorcycle....a 2007 Harley Davidson Soft tail, to be exact...BEAUTIFUL bike!!! I have never been on a motorcycle but have always wanted to ride on one, just once....it's on my wishlist along with hangliding over the grand canyon, jumping out of a plane and scuba diving.....yes, I am a bit daring at times.

Well, tomorrow, I get to ride...and I am nervous but excited at the same time. It was a huge decision I have been volleying back and forth on for months. All the "what-ifs" going thru my head...what if I fall off...what if we crash...what if I really like it and want to go buy a Harley...okay, maybe not the last one, although my husband probably wouldn't object, LOL.

So...tomorrow, my post may be late (think 2-ish), but I promise to tell you all about it....and yes, I promise to wear my helmet!!

Right now, though, I have to go catch some zzzz's before it's time to get the kids at school....so I will leave you with blog freebie # 5 from my Honeybee Add-on kit!

Download: Sorry, this link has expired

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

It's been many years since I was on the back of a bike but I promise you that you'll LOVE IT!!!!
TY so very much for part 5!!!!!!!!
Stay safe & have fun!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Hang on and enjoy your ride! Thank you for part 5!

Jen said...

Hope you have/had a great 1st ride on a motorcycle! I had my one and only ride back in college. It was a lot of fun!