Sunday, October 21, 2007

Busy Week Ahead.....

Hey Y'all,

My name is Robin and I am one of the Old Hags here at TSG. My husband James and I have been married for 28 years and have 2 grown daughters and 1 son who is 22 and will be growing up soon, I hope. We have 4 grandsons, Zack, Taylor, Matthew and Elijah and 1 granddaughter Bailey.

As you can imagine our life is full of babysitting, going to baseball and soccer games and just hanging out with our kids and grandkids. My son and one of my daughters live within shouting distance and my other daughter lives about 30 minutes away.

We spent yesterday watching Bailey play in a Soccer Tournament. Bailey plays Sweeper and Forward and really enjoys the game.


All of us attend the kids games when we can. Elijah especially enjoyed today's game, not to mention the funnel cakes!


More on my family in the days to come. Right now I need to remind you that our Fabulous Fall-O-Ween Festival starts today.

We have a week of fun and exciting events planned for you. In the forum you can Hunt for Candy Corn, play the Giant Pumpkin Game, compete in the Best Dressed Avatar Contest and the Pumpkin Carving Contest. In the TSG Store you can hunt for Baby Boo or browse through our many kits that are 50% off for the week.

We also have a ton of crops for you to attend this week. Tonight is the Scrap your Scraps Crop at 8pm EST hosted by Michelle and the Pabric Nite Light Craft Crop at 10pm hosted by Cheryl.

This week we will be giving away pieces of our November Mega Kit "Falloween" in every crop, plus some really great prizes. To see everything we have going on visit the Fabulous Fall-O-Ween Forum.

Now for a little something, something from me. Ok, not made by me but I'm the one giving it out. This is 2 Brag Book SticKits created by PammyJ using the Winters Night Kit by Krismess.

Download: Sorry, this link has expired


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much1

Tabatha said...

Hi Robin. It's nice to put a face with the person. Glad to meet you.

Thanks for the stickits. They're great.

Tabatha

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Robin...sooo nice to see you here....I know exactly what you mean about time with kids and Grandkids...thats me too...I honestly don't know how you find the time to do sooo many wonderful things for us at TSG....Anywho I'm happy to spend the Week with you and get to know a bit more about you...Enclosing some Hugs...Grammadiane

Lizzerd said...

I'm looking forward to your Winter's Nights kit, both as part of the Candy Corn hunt and here on the blog -- thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Robin - and Pam and Kristina too :) I love the brag pages, great addition to this week's kit! Boy, are you going to be busy this week Robin - Falloween and the blog too! Good Luck ;)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY all so very much!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing :)

fl_connie said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Tysvm for the great kit:)