Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

I realize that Tuesday is winding down for some of you. I intended on posting this morning when I got home from work but naturally, things don't always work out the way we have them planned.
It was an extra busy night and I just didn't have it in me to handle this when I got home.

We had a good time at the Easy as 1,2,3 Crop on Monday. You can still participate if you didn't get a chance to join us. Just see the link to the Forum in my previous post. All the instructions and information is there.

I have posted a new thread about a brand new exciting chat called "Did Someone Say D-I-E-T?" This is one near and dear to me in many ways. There are absolutely no requirements, only that you'd like to have some support in your quest to lose weight. You can read all about it HERE in the Forum and I welcome you all this coming Friday night at 10PM ET in the chatroom so we can begin sharing our goals, plans, ideas, whatever we need to do to beat this thing called "extra weight". Let's get healthy together!!

I'll move right along to what you've been waiting for and that's yet another coordinating piece to the Barren Branches kit. You can download today's piece HERE. Enjoy!! Sorry, this link has expired.

Until Wednesday,
HUGS

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for the newest piece of this wonderful add-on!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!