Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Saturday!!

Well, this is my last day for guest blogger. I have to say that as I began this week, I had to really think on what I was going to say to everyone. As the days moved forward, it became easier and easier. So I'm going to miss chatting with everyone. BUT, I'll be back I'm sure!

The first "Did Someone Say Diet" chat was held lastnight and we had a blast!! You can read the recap and get some recipes that have been posted in the Forum HERE.

I've prepared a double surprise for you since this is my last day. You can snag your coordinating Barren Branches piece HERE (Sorry, this link has expired)

PLUS, you can head on over to my BLOG to pick up your Barren Branches SticKit.
I hope you enjoyed this week's blog as much as I did posting to it. But never fear........................... I'll be back (in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice).

Until then,
HUGS

6 comments:

dyanna said...

thanks so much for a wonderful week Cheryl :) I have enjoyed reading about you and your busy life every day and I have really enjoyed your added gifts to the beautiful Barren Branches kit :) I will be checking out your other blog as well :)
huggs :)

Anonymous said...

I soooo enjoyed your litle chats and getting to know you just a little bit better...thank You for your Wonderful kit....It is just beautiful....Have a GREAT week-end Dear....Enclosing some Hugs...i'm going to miss your smiling face here....

Michelle said...

Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this weeks wonderful kit & for letting us get to know you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great week Cheryl! Thanks for the gifts and the one on your blog too - couldn't comment since it was only for Google accounts, but I do thank you!